Updated Wednesday February 24, 2016 by Scott Swere.
261 Elm Avenue, Delmar NY 12054
- Take New York State Thruway to Exit 23.
- Take the first ramp on the right after the tollbooths to Route 9W south.
- Make a right turn onto Route 32 south (the Delmar Bypass) and continue until fifth traffic light (CDTA park/ride lot on the corner).
- Turn left onto Elm Avenue (also known as Rt 32); travel ½ mile to the Town Park on the right.
Link to Google maps: 261 Elm Avenue, Delmar NY 12054
- The fields for U-8 thru U-12 are located along Route 32 and are numbered TP1-3 for the U8-U10 fields (furthest away) and TP4-5 for the U11-U12 fields.
- The field (TP10) will be located on your right. It is directly behind the tennis courts and the swimming pool complex at the back of the town park.